NATIONALOnDemand is seeking an experienced dispatcher in our New Orleans market.
Monitor field technicians and assist customers with cable television, high speed data and digital phone services by providing information, answering questions and resolving issues. Schedule and record data into computer, dispatch field technicians to installs and service calls.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for routing work orders to field technicians.
- Work with various and moderately complex software.
- Inform and update field technicians on assigned jobs.
- Complete, cancel, and reassign work assignments for field technicians.
- Monitor and dispatch daily pool calls.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This will be a Tuesday through Saturday work schedule
- Must have previous Dispatch experience supporting Cox Communications
- Good organizational skills
- Exhibit good problem solving
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Must be able to work weekends and be flexible.
Education: - High School Diploma
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time OffStart Your Application