Drop Bury Travel Team
Department: Home & Business Services
Location: Concord, NC, US.Start Your Application
Back To Listings
National OnDemand, Inc. is a communications and utilities infrastructure provider delivering service solutions to the Fiber, Wireless, Energy and Technology sectors in the United States. Headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina, the Company provides full turnkey infrastructure solutions - on demand, anywhere across its service footprint and has secured and sustained its current standing in the market through the successful completion of mergers and acquisitions, along with demonstrable, steady organic growth.
Our Drop Bury Travel Team (W.W.O.L.F) or Whenever, Wherever, Operational Labor Force, is a specialized team of highly trained last mile operators. This elite team is used on project start-ups, schedule resets, and any other situation that can be significantly impacted by the injection of this specialized labor force. W.W.O.L.F is outfitted with top-of-the-line tools and equipment and can be identified by its unique branding.
Requirements for prospective W.W.O.L.F candidates:
- Fiber Service drop bury 1 - 5 years' experience preferred
- Capable of plowing, along with boring driveways and sidewalks.
- Guaranteed minimum 40-hour work week
- W.W.O.L.F crews will be outfitted with the best equipment/hand tools to perform their job.
- Must be willing to travel out of town until project is completed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Physical demands are constant, and each candidate must be able to lift 75lbs.
These elite team members must be able to mobilize at a moment's notice. Travel will be a huge part of the team's dynamic, and any member must be able to be on location for weeks at a time. Each member will be badged for all markets under the National umbrella.
All W2 employees get paid an hourly rate plus incentives.
Benefits packages available for our employees:
Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k
Company Truck, Fuel and Tools
W.W.O.L.F team members will also be paid per diem when traveling, have a yearly boot stipend, and have scheduled home time.
Start Your Application