National OnDemand, Inc. is a communications and utilities infrastructure provider delivering service solutions to the Fiber, Wireless, Energy and Technology sectors in the United States. Headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina, the Company provides full turnkey infrastructure solutions - on demand, anywhere across its service footprint and has secured and sustained its current standing in the market through the successful completion of mergers and acquisitions, along with demonstrable, steady organic growth.
The Construction Administrative Assistant will perform clerical and administrative functions to drive company success.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing weekly project close out packages
- Assists construction team with developing as built maps
- Assists warehouse personnel with material receipt and issuance tracking
- Answer inbound calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Works with corporate office staff to ensure accuracy and timeliness of project invoicing
- Assist with routine data entry, copy requests, filing, etc.
- Perform all other office duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields in construction industry
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office 365 - Strength in Excel a must
- Willingness to learn construction management software
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Good physical condition
- Ability to travel
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk, and hear.
This is a full time position so the person hired will be eligible for our comprehensive benefits that include paid time off, medical, dental, vision and life insurance.Start Your Application