Cable Installation Technician
Department: Last Mile Division
Location: Granite Falls, NC, US.Start Your Application
Back To Listings
Are You Looking to Join a Team Dedicated to Career Development and Growth?
Who we are:
National OnDemand, Inc. is a company dedicated to providing OnDemand services Nationally, Anytime, Anywhere! Through the completion of multiple mergers, acquisitions and organic growth the company is continuing to grow rapidly across the country. There are 6 primary divisions of the company: Fiber Services, Construction Services, Structured Cabling Services, Home Services, Business Services, and Emergency Services. The various divisions of the company allow National OnDemand to provide full turnkey solutions to all customers.
NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. issues top of the line, fully equipped vehicles to our technicians complete with fuel cards and you can take them home after your shift; no driving back and forth to switch between vehicles. For techs that have their own work vehicles NATIONAL offers an industry leading mileage compensation package!! We provide all tools, meters and the best tablets!
NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. operates in multiple states across the nation, and has prime contracts with multiple MSO's.
We cover the greater Hickory Region, so we need people living in all areas.
What you'll do:
- Earn a competitive hourly wage and enjoy an unlimited production bonus plan.
- Become an expert on broadband cable installation by participating in our onsite training program.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Install, service, and troubleshoot cutting-edge technology in customer homes.
- Control your own income by the amount of jobs completed.
What we're looking for:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Field experience is helpful and ability to use basic installation and hand tools.
- Someone who is self-motivated.
- Willingness to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Willingness to submit to a criminal background check.
- Willingness to submit to a pre-hire drug screen.
- Current valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Basic Computer Skills.
Physical demands of the job:
- Lift and carry up to 80lbs.
- Climb ladders up to 28' with total load capacity of 300 pounds.
- Work in attics and other limited-space areas.
- Bend, kneel, crouch, and stand for long periods.
- Safety culture is strong at National OnDemand, and our team members attend weekly safety meetings.
- Paid weekly
- Weekly bonus
- Monthly performance bonus
- Company vehicle and gas card.
- Cell phone and work tablet.
- All tools and uniforms provided to perform the job.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life coverage.
- 401(k) plan with profit sharing.