National OnDemand, Inc. is a communications and utilities infrastructure provider delivering service solutions to the Fiber, Wireless, Energy and Technology sectors in the United States. Headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina, the Company provides full turnkey infrastructure solutions - on demand, anywhere across its service footprint and has secured and sustained its current standing in the market through the successful completion of mergers and acquisitions, along with demonstrable, steady organic growth.
We are looking for Underground Laborer who wants to make a difference and become a part of a growing team!
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Operate and handle company assets in a safe and efficient manner
- Follow direction(s) specifically delivered from crew leader
- Assist in loading and unloading equipment and supplies needed for daily work assignments
- Setting up worksite
- Hand dig with shovels
- Restore worksite or anything disturbed during construction at completion of daily work
- Assist in Traffic control
- Other duties as needed
- Follow all OSHA safety standards
- Previous experience in a construction environment preferred
- Must have expereince outdoors in unpredictable weather
- Must be able to meet physical requirement of the position
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screening
While performing duties, the employee will work primarily in the field. The employee may be required to work outdoors in all types of weather and may be exposed to dust, fluctuating temperatures, and periodic high noise levels.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk, and hear.
The employee may be required to travel to other project sites in different states to assist with new project start up. Travel may be for up to a 14-day period.
This is a full time position and will be eligible for our comprehensive benefits that include PTO, medical, dental, vision and life insurance and Employee Assistance Plan.
Start Your Application