National OnDemand, Inc. is a communications and utilities infrastructure provider delivering service solutions to the Fiber, Wireless, Energy and Technology sectors in the United States. Headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina, the Company provides full turnkey infrastructure solutions - on demand, anywhere across its service footprint and has secured and sustained its current standing in the market through the successful completion of mergers and acquisitions, along with demonstrable, steady organic growth.
NATIONAL OnDemand is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Regional Operations Manager in the telecommunications industry.
The Regional Operations Manager is a critical leadership role that oversees technical operations and profitability for National OnDemand, Inc. This position engages with the team to ensure quality installations, upgrades, and repair of telecommunication operations.
Duties and responsibilities
Job duties for this position are shown below, they include but are not limited to the following:
* Will represent the company with clients and attend client's weekly/monthly meetings and maintain a great relationship with clients.
* Will promote National OnDemand, Inc.
* Will drive profitability managing the profits and losses
* Will ensure that the Field Ops managers, supervisors and their teams are meeting all expectations daily/weekly basis
* Will hold, at minimum, weekly meetings with Field Ops managers and their teams.
* Will insure that field ops managers for each market is meeting the metrics for FOI/Rework, Quality, On Time Arrivals, NPS, and all other applicable metrics.
* Will ensure manpower needs for each market are met by working with each Field Ops Manager.
* Will ensure all safety procedures are always followed throughout the markets, at all times.
* Will ensure all warehouses are being ran properly and effectively working with each warehouse manager.
* Other duties as required or as assigned by senior leadership.
- Minimum five years experience with Telecommunications operations / installations preferred.
- Other cable installations knowledge.
- General cable / telecom knowledge.
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills fostering an inclusive, supportive environment by motivating and developing staff at all levels.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills, including the capacity to identify, assess and prioritize competing interests and needs.
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Ability to coordinate and integrate work across multiple disciplines, complete scheduling and resource planning activities to drive efficient work processes, identify and manage all operational risks, and enhance customer communication and satisfaction.
- Experience managing multiple locations and leading cross-functional teams.
- Operations Management experience with budgeting, scheduling and planning required.
- Microsoft Office knowledge is required
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Excellent communications
While performing some duties, the employee will work primarily in an office setting. However, there may be times that will require the employee to work outdoors in all types of weather and may be exposed to dust, fluctuating temperatures, and periodic high noise levels. The employee may be required to travel within the United States up to 50% of the time and may be required to stay away from home up to 14 days at a time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk, and hear.
Field Operations Manager(s)
Regional Operations Managers are issued company trucks equipped with fuel cards and any tools that may be required to complete requirements of the position. Regional Managers are full time, salaried employees; as such they are eligible for NATIONAL's comprehensive benefits package including the following offerings: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance.Start Your Application